The St. Tropez Original Tan Treatment is a luxurious tan lotion applied and tailored by an expert. The treatment is a relaxing and pampering hands-on treatment that will last approximately one hour. Now made with Aromaguard fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
To ensure your tan is flawless and even, please follow this simple guide:
- Your skin must be free of any previous self-tan application prior to your treatment.
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with a dark colored bra or preferably no bra at all. Please be aware the guide color can stain light hair, man-made fibers and wool.
- Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide color on overnight and wash in the morning. Some guide color may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not as easily from man-made fibers or wool.
- Day Spa Session # 1 — You will receive a full body exfoliation and moisturizer to the relevant areas and a professional application of St. Tropez Bronzing Lotion.
- Day Spa Session # 2 — You will receive a body moisturizer to the relevant areas and a professional application of St. Tropez Bronzing Lotion.
- Disposable underwear is available upon request.
Tan Maintenance Tips
With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturizer daily in between self-tan applications to maintain your tan for longer and to ensure even fading.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Do not rub skin dry after bathing. Pat skin dry instead.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.